Privacy and Cookies
- Users may submit comments on DHC content. On submission these comments become the property of DHC. Comments will be displayed to the public within the DHC website.
- Comments which DHC deem inappropriate may be moderated or removed.
- We do not share any user data with third party organisations, unless required by law.
- We log requests to the server for pages, and record the IP addresses of those visiting the site. This data is aggregated for analysis purposes, and does not identify individuals. Google may set cookies which track users across multiple website – see Google Analytics Cookie Usage for details.
- We aim to only link to reputable sites, however we exercise no control over the content of external sites we link to.
This policy is subject to change. The most recent version may be found at this location.